Online Services

Cooperative Extension

Service Contact Information: Allen Davis | 870-236-6921 | Fax: 870-239-6328

DFA Revenue Office

Service Contact Information: Kathy Vowell
870-236-8755 | Fax: 870-335-9353

Hot Check Payment System

Personal Property & Real Estate Tax Payments

Landfill Services

Click to download the rules and regulations from the Northeast Arkansas Regional Solid Waste Management District.

County Services

Adoption and Guardianship

Adoption and guardianship records are filed in this office. Availability is subject to privacy and legal restrictions.

Phone: 870-239-6311


  • Maintains current appraisal and assessment records
  • Makes changes in valuations as they occur
  • Stays abreast of property transactions within the county
  • Keeps a file on properties updated throughout the year

Personal property assessments must be made by May 31st of each year.

Phone: 870-239-6303

Burn Ban Status

It is the authority of the County Judge to determine if a burning ban should be activated. To view the latest bans, visit the Arkansas Forestry Commission's Burn Ban Map below.

County Judge: 870-239-6311

Business Services

County business services include:

    • Corporation declarations
    • Professional license registration
    • DBA (Doing Business As) declarations
    • Minister's certificates.

Contact: 870-239-6311

Community Services

The Extension Service in partnership with the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture offers programs for:

    • Agriculture
    • Community development
    • Family and consumer sciences
    • 4-H Club

Extension Service: 870-236-6921

Coroner Services

The Coroner is responsible for reporting all county deaths and performing a full investigation, with the exception of hospice and natural cause hospital deaths (minimum of 24 hour stay at the hospital). All other deaths, including nursing home and emergency room deaths, must be reported and/or investigated by the Coroner.

Phone: 870-240-4030

Court Services

County and circuit courts file dockets and official court records with this office.

Contact: 870-239-6330

Driver Services

Visit the DFA satellite office for license renewal or replacement and vehicle tag renewal Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM.

Contact: 870-236-8755

Fire Department Services

Greene County is served by 5 fire departments, both traditional and volunteer. Click the link below for more information

Health Department

Service Contact Information:
Linda Hutchinson
870-236-7782 | Fax: 870-239-6329

Laws & Ordinances

For information about laws, ordinances and resolutions specific to Greene County, please contact the County Clerk.

Phone: 870-239-6311

Marriage Licenses

$60 and both parties must be present with valid ID and social security cards.

Phone: 870-239-6311


Passports applications are available in our office. Birth certificate and passport photograph required.

Phone: 870-236-7636

Planning Services

Developers must file their land use plans with our office. These include subdivisions, informal plats, tract and lot splits, commercial developments, master development plans, and planned unit developments.

Phone: 870-239-6330